Independent gite (80m2 on three levels) situated opposite the Church of Saint Jean, within the most ancient quarter of Najac just a stones throw from the royal fortress.
It can accomodate 4-6 people and consists of :
- a living room (armchairs, sofabed, table, chairs, sideboard and TV).
- an attie room (1bed 140cm, 2beds 90cm, cot on demand).
- a kitchen (fridge, gas cooker, microwave, dresser and all necessary kitchen equipement)
- a terrace 8m2 with garden furniture and BBQ.
- a shower room with washingmachine and WC.
This gite has received the approval of the
"Comité Departemental du Tourisme en Aveyron" (C.D.T.)